Friday, December 28, 2012

Sex And Breakfast (2007)


"After sex I get this... moment of clarity. It's like 5 minutes where I see the world from a peaceful place. I'm not anxious, I'm not angry.. I'm not horny. I just know what's important, and that's what's important. Do you ever get that?" This movie has received pretty bad reviews all across the board, but I think they did some things right. The chemistry between Alexis Dziena and Macaulay Culkin is wonderful. They portray a beautiful picture of trust and honesty. Silence between characters is used pretty heavily, but it's used with the right amount of body language. You can tell what each character is feeling from the awkward kisses and jealousy, all the way through the uncomfortable silences. If you look past it's weaknesses you might be able to find it enjoyable.

6/10

VERDICT: WORTH A WATCH!
Sex and Breakfast (2007) on IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment